Our expert staff is here to handle every last detail of a corporate relocation, ensuring that no small detail is overlooked. Let Anderson Transfer manage your employees’ move, from corporate relocation services to the final invoicing. This move management, from the beginning to the end, lets Anderson Transfer provide seamless and efficient employee relocations all over the world.
By explaining the various corporate relocation services offered, your employees will be knowledgeable about how their relocation will be managed. The move counselor will be around to answer any questions or provide feedback throughout the relocation process. Your employees will never feel lost or unaware of the process throughout the relocation.
Move Management from a Corporate Relocation Company
Anderson Transfer understands how important it is to keep your employees informed throughout the relocation process. An expert moving counselor will be assigned to each corporate relocation to supply your employees with a single, dedicated point of contact. You can feel confident that Anderson Transfer’s move management process will guarantee a successful move every time.
Here is our six step plan for success:
- Every phase of a corporate relocation will be supervised and monitored by one of our qualified moving counselors. The moving counselor will make sure that Anderson Transfer’s services and procedures, from pre-moving planning through final invoicing, strictly comply with your company’s relocation policies.
- Throughout the pre-move consultation, the moving counselor will conduct a thorough needs analysis to identify specific relocation requirements, expectations and concerns of the relocating family.
- Our moving counselor will prepare a survey of corporate relocation services and determine the estimated costs based on a room-by-room analysis of household goods to be shipped, making note of any special packing or transportation requirements.
- After approving the estimate, the counselors will then assign a move coordinator for the move who will update your employees on all of its phases, from when the packers will arrive to exactly when the final delivery shall be made.
- Each transferee will be contacted a week prior to and on the actual days of packing, loading and delivery. Should any of these events be more than one week apart from one another, regular contact will persist throughout.
- If your employees ever have questions about the move, they can simply contact their move coordinator. The coordinator will be quick to respond, providing any important information for your employees.
CRC – The Customer Resource Center
The Customer Resource Center (CRC) is the quality assurance nerve center. The CRC functions as a critical support group for the Anderson Transfer system and its corporate customers. As a “fail safe” component of our quality service delivery process, the CRC reinforces the agents’ resources with the flexibility and muscle of Anderson Transfer’s worldwide transportation network. The CRC also works to create daily service reports, which are generated and shared with the agency move managers and our national operations center. These reports are reviewed daily to identify any potential problems that may require preemptive action.