Moving Service for all Types of Moves
It doesn’t matter where you’re going; we can assist with residential or corporate moves, long-distance or interstate moves, and international relocations. Since we have the expertise to handle all the details each type of move entails, we’re able to take the stress off of you. With Anderson Transfer, you can be as involved as little or a much as you choose.
What We Offer
Depending on your budget and needs, choose from any of the following moving services:
You have many options when it comes to packing… you can do it yourself or let Anderson Transfer’s full-service movers give you a hand. Or, create a customized plan where you start the process and we help with the specialty items. Here are some choices:
- Full Service Packing: You can supervise… but we’ll do the work. We’ll pack everything in your household into moving boxes, big and small.
- Fragile Only Packing: We’ve spent years perfecting our packing techniques, so you might consider letting us protect your fragile items. We can create a custom packing plan based on these items.
- Self Pack: For the do-it-yourselfer, you take the lead on all the packing… but we can still provide a helping hand. We have many packing tips we can share with you and can arrange for all the packing materials and moving supplies you’ll need.
Your possessions come in a variety of unique shapes and weights. That’s why we have a wide variety of specialty moving supplies and materials in which to pack them.
- Standard moving boxes from 1.5 to 6 cubic feet.
- Wardrobe boxes.
- Mirror boxes: Extra protection for moving mirrors, pictures and glass tabletops.
- Mattress boxes in all sizes.
- Dishpack barrels: Sturdy packaging for moving your china and dishware, including built-in dividers for extra protection.
- Stretchwrap for furniture, to protect it from snags, tears and dirt.
Loading and Unloading
Moving your valuables out of your previous home and into your new home can be tricky. Luckily, we’re prepared for it.
- Disassembly/Assembly: From entertainment centers to beds to swing sets, just tell us what needs to be disassembled and moved with you. We’ll even put it back together again at your destination.
- Residence Protection Pads: Protect the railings, tight corners and doors.
- Carpet Covers: Keep high traffic areas clean while moving.
- Systematic Loading: Moving boxes are labeled and inventoried based on rooms and your needs upon arrival.
- Systematic Unloading: We move your belongings into the rooms you want them in, just point the way.
- Unpacking: Say the word and we’ll take care of it.
- Debris Removal: Our movers can take away all the empty moving supplies and moving boxes after unpacking.
Not moving into your home right away? Our agents can provide moving storage for you in a climate-controlled environment at a reasonable price. Ask your Relocation Specialist about the ideal moving storage option for you.
Installation & Assembly Services
We can arrange for appliances to be connected, hot tubs to be assembled or additional cleaning services. Your Relocation Specialist can outline these moving services further.
Pricing With No Surprises
We can help take the guesswork out of how much your move will cost by providing a written moving estimate for all moving services pertaining to your shipment. Ask your Agent about the best option for you.
- Bottom Line Pricing: Your total charge guaranteed price, based on your moving estimate.
- Not-To-Exceed Pricing: Your cost could come under the moving estimate, but will not go beyond it.
- Customized Pricing: A combination of guaranteed and separate service costs is also available.
Whatever moving services you choose, we’ll take every reasonable precaution with your belongings and protect them while they’re in our care. And remember, if you have any special needs not covered here, talk to your Relocation Specialist.